We, at Marketing Manila aim to help entrepreneurs from all over, grow their business. We want to provide useful references such as articles, stories, or strategies to any budding entrepreneurs. So if you think you have something to share, we’d love to see your contributions! We can share your bits of wisdom and who knows you’d be helping someone in the community!
Here are the articles we’d like to see:
Interesting and Relevant Articles – As mentioned earlier, one of our objectives is to give fellow growth hackers available resources. We want to see articles covering different aspects of online business. So we’d love to see articles about:
- Start-up online businesses
- SEO and SEM
- Growth Hacking
- Internet Marketing
- Social media management
- Growing your business – human resource, financials, monitoring and all related aspects
- Scaling your online business
- At least one thousand two hundred (1,200) words, MS Word format.
- At least three title options for the article. An example of a good title is something that elicits a reader’s curiosity.
- It’s should be an unpublished article – whether it’s online or in any printed material. The article should be an original piece.
- You are free to include photos – but it should be your originals. Alternately, you may source photos from websites that allow photos for commercial use. Just provide the link to those images.
- We understand that you may have a business to promote – please leave out any form of promotion in the post as we will provide you a section after the article for that. You can link your website, and other details related to your business in that section.
Along with your article, please include this information about you:
- Your Full Name
- Brief Description about Yourself
- Where to find you online – your website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and other social media accounts you have
- Email where you can be reached
Use this format for the subject for your email submission: Request To Contribute: (Title Of Article)
Please send all of these HERE
Note from the Marketing Manila Screening Team:
Articles submitted are not automatically published in Marketing Manila. Submissions will be screened first and will be decided if the content of the article is deemed appropriate for the website. Your submission may be edited to suit the desired length of articles and theme of Marketing Manila.
If you have more questions, you may contact us HERE